Thursday, May 31, 2007

the next time love...

a translation of a tanya tsai song that I "wrote" a while ago now...and thought I lost...mostly incoherent.

The next time love comes,
I should be able to face it with calm
I will smile and I will nod my head
I'm in no hurry
I'd rather give my heart the room to breathe

Oh love, it is only dust
Oh love, it falls into the sea of my heart
Oh love, caught me unaware, changing what's ahead

You and me, need not be so serious, so generous
But we love anyway, with no space between us
I want to understand
why I can't let go
My heart still doubts

too indulging a love, turns into hurt
and can only cause harm

the next time love comes
you must learn to love slowly
and we need to leave at the right time

much time has past
I don't think I can escape from it
I will wait until the next time love comes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home