done already?
it's so strange to be done so quickly - I had three take-home final exams (which I've decided I do not enjoy) and one optional final exam that I took anyway (go figure).
my summer is a bit up in the air, but I won't go into details here. if you want to know, you can ask me! (part of my new blogging "rule")
It's been a fantastic semester...and I kinda wish it didn't all have to end so soon.
I was looking at my transcript the other day and reflecting on these past few years @ SFU, and I truly have no regrets in picking the program that I'm in. It's helped me grow as an individual, DEFLOWERED MY WRITING, and put me in touch with some pretty amazing people. I still remember taking my first semester courses with koosters and how nervous we were getting our first assignments back...haha, we thought we were doomed for sure! nowadays, getting assignments back no longer generates the same excitement. it's kinda strange actually, when we first started off, a group of us (from high school) were always together - carpool, ya know - but we see each other less now due to diverging schedules. my hope is that in the next while, before I graduate, we'll be able to spend those times together again. downtown lunches were such a treat...(on my own, I just go to the salad loop/tim hortons downstairs...)
edit: almost forgot! hahaha...snerk...you caught me! I didn't even think twice about "jem/gem".

2 Comments:
You are SO lucky/blessed, finished already!! For me, it all comes down to Apr 30th. If I finish my work ... I pass, if I don't ... I fail & come back for another year!
So, what are your plans this summer?
Is it ironic that PJ is posting comments suggesting that IF he finishes his work, he'll pass ... yet he is posting on blogs ... maybe that isn't irony, it's just a coincidence :D
Post a Comment
<< Home