a disjointed opus
"Love is the answer for most of the questions in my heart
Why we’re here and where do we go and how come it's so hard
It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together…
When you’re gone all the colors fade
When you’re gone, no New Year’s Day parade...you’re gone, colors seem to fade
All of the moments that already passed, we'll try to go back and make them last
All of the things we want each other to be, we never will be
And that's wonderful, and that's life
Just you and me, on this island of hope...a breath between us could be miles
I want so badly to believe that there is truth, that love is real
And I want life in every word to the extent that it's absurd"
i wonder if anyone can decipher all the lyrics and from which songs they are from...

1 Comments:
hmm... jack johnson's "better together" appeared to be connected to amos lee's "colors" in your blog =(
one more.. nelly *fritata*'s "try", right?
Post a Comment
<< Home