the little things
dear john krasinski lookalike,
I'm usually not the biggest fan of early morning walks to the bus stop, but every time I see you at 7:45am, I forget that I'm actually half awake and fairly grouchy. yesterday was even better than usual, as were you just standing by yourself when I got to the bus stop. for about 3 minutes, we stood silently beside one another waiting for the 401. forgive me not always avoiding eye contact...I might giggle if I actually looked at you directly. don't mind me as I try to act as nonchalant as possible while sipping my earl grey tea.
I like that you're a slightly bulkier version of john krasinski...and with darker hair...and even though you speaking spanish all the time is almost too non jim-like - I forgive you. it's ok...I know replicas can't be perfect.
keep looking awesome!
me

2 Comments:
LOL! So cute! Hope you'll write more when things progress with Jim-lookalike.
HAHAHAHAHA that spanish remark is golden.
Post a Comment
<< Home