Monday, July 02, 2007

raindrops on roses...

things that cheer me up under (nearly) every circumstance - part II or III:

1) fat worm attempting to cook something delicious (and usually failing at it)
2) going to a cabane a sucre...gold star for anyone who knows what that is without googling/wiki-ing it)
3) singing along to old mariah and spice girls hits ("always be my baby" and "say you'll be there" are favourites)
4) food fights! (and not the kind on facebook)
5) wormball's face
6) the office...oh man, I rewatched "diversity day" this morning and was just HOWLING. I'll excuse you from the quotes=) although not as quotable as friends (yet)...I think the day will come where we'll be making many many references to this show.
7) winning!

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahah I hate admit it, but singing to Spice Girls' "Stop" actually cheers me up too.

viv.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home