suddenly I see...
I've been quite busy these days, and currently, I'm getting very stressed out about the future. Questions like: Will my CGPA be high enough? What if I do really badly on the LSAT? How badly can I do on the LSAT in order to still do ok overall? Is anyone going to hire me? Boiling down to...AM I GOOD ENOUGH?
It's kinda funny...I was all fine and dandy after the pre-law infosession yesterday...but some of the info on the test and entrance scores came back to haunt me today. I started looking at my transcript, converting my GPA, so forth and so forth...
You know I have a tendency to overthink, right? There are some things that can just make me stressed out all over...hopefully, this too shall pass...
ARGH!

3 Comments:
FIGHT-O! v^0^v (gosh, I'm Japanized even online. hehe)
I have faith in you! Gambare~~ and when you get in, I'll owe you a cake when I get back! (a big, fat chocolate one. btw, ur bro said he discovered a new place, better than True Conf. that true? =D)
you've made up your mind
excellent!
good luck on all your law endeavors
altho the letter lsat rings to me with a hint of 'legally blonde'
but that's ok!
suddenly i see?
a la kt tunstall?
lucia: I think I know which place my brother is thinking of...but I still quite like True Confections...if only for nostalgia's sake. We will eat cake again!=)
ange: yes, I did have the kt tunstall stuck in my head when I wrote the entry!
Post a Comment
<< Home