Where the wild things are
Call me a deprived child, but I did not read "Where the wild things are" as a kid. Come to think of it, I've only read modern children's classics in my teenage/adult years...that's what happens when you grow up in francophone Montreal, I suppose.
After seeing this spectacular trailer - I wanted to make sure I read the book, and a friend kindly got it for my birthday.
The trailer and the book alike made me feel like everything was possible - that if only I recognize that deep inside me is this uncontrollable imagination just wiggling to get out...the world would be ok. at least for a little while.

2 Comments:
I don't understand why this is a kids movie. That thing is so creepy looking. I guess i'm also a deprived child as i've never read it. In fact, i was so deprived that i've never even heard of it. But, in my defense, i never liked reading.
hahah i agree with sunshine, that thing IS creepy looking. And I'm with you elaine, i've never read that book either!
we're all deprived children hahahahahhahahah
Post a Comment
<< Home