Thursday, August 23, 2007

ganache heaven

the opportunity to splurge on cake only comes when visitors are in town...especially when they themselves are self-proclaimed "cake maniacs" (I love you, Milhouse!). after a little bit of research, I found out that ganache patisserie in yaletown would be the best option to take my lovely friend, and that's where we decided to go after a light lunch at caffe artigiano and trying on dresses at bcbg (*don't roll your eyes*).


from the left: tarte au citron (lemon tart with meringue), matcha exotique(green tea mousse, mango-passionfruit gelée, lychees, black sesame biscuit joconde), and opera noisette (dark chocolate ganache, hazelnut/coffee cream, praline crunch - tasted like a high-end ferrero rocher but better)

this is me holding the lovely cakes before devouring them. mmmmm.

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger snerk said...

looks delish ... do all cakes come in threes there?

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger SAFARI INFINITY said...

ooooh. that lemon meringue tart was DEEE-li-cious. I crave for more. But I guess I have to make do with the Japanese Delicacies over here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home