Tuesday, March 13, 2007

blahblahblah...

I was thinking about friendships on the bus yesterday...(how corn-on-the-cob of me, as wormball would say)

are friendships cultivated or are they more so based on your initial "chemistry" with a person?

I know that the easy answer would be that they are cultivated (time, effort, and constant care help foster the relationship)...but I encourage you to think about the friends in your life who you care about the most, and like me, you might come to some different conclusions...both chemistry and "cultivation" are obviously important for a friendship to work, but I'm beginning to think that one of these aspects is more vital than the other.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger SAFARI INFINITY said...

mm, I think cultivation is motivated by chemistry in the first place.
and hoory for digital cake dates! i think we can manage... no?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home