Monday, March 12, 2007

these sick sick days

do you like my uber creative title for this post? I thought of it ALL BY MYSELF.

firstly, thanks for all those who checked up on me the past few days to verify that I had not died. I do quite appreciate the question: "did you die today?"=)

iris got the flu last week, which lead me to be "contaminated" as well....the wormball likes to linger in my personal space, especially when she's sniffly and in a crappalicious mood. Fever was quite bad the first two nights...it's improved since then...I literally didn't even want to walk in many a circumstance during the worst of it. fortunately, I was still able to drag my arse to titus on sat night for our worship and sharing...and appeared normal enough (heavy doses of medication were involved).

both my sis and I appeared so depressed and out of it these past couple of days (in part to the meds and also because it physically hurt to laugh and speak), but we tried to have SOME fun. she made me sing a duet with my feet (I don't think you actually want details), and we had fun watching "food jammers". they made a cool hideaway panini grill (to cook chicken burgers in...grill and steam simultaneously), and even made a beer-dispensing sink. how can you not love people who make beer-dispensing sinks?? anyways...iris consistently reminds me that I would really enjoy being their friend. especially the cute blond one! haha...she calls him "jon foreman" (my bro and sis like to call ALL guys with slightly long dirty blond hair "jon foreman"), and I like to call the Asian guy on the show "Jerome" (after Jerome Fontamillas, of course). The third guy is just..."the other guy". As you can see, we didn't think it was necessary to learn their actual names.

anyways...I've blabbered on long enough. be careful not to get sick people! it's retarded!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home