Thursday, January 07, 2010

response to last post

I thought this merited an actual post.

Lucia: I am well! How are you? :) And yeeessss...Dr. Watson over Holmes any day. And that's saying a lot because I am a big RDJ fan (as demonstrated by No.2)

Tree: You need to watch Glee! Then you too will fall in love with Will Schuester.

It's not always sunshine: But what do you mean??? Explain yourself. I have heard him rap on radio...live. It was great!

snerk: Jim of Jim and Pam was less 2009 and more...2008. I absolutely adore John Krasinski but Jim Halpert was not definitely 2009 for me.

karen_chiu: No kidding. He's so good looking his character doesn't even need to be smart or make sense!

3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger It's not always sunshine said...

I didn't mean he sounds like a fool, I just dont' think he can rap. Then again, I've never heard him live, nor do i know how to appreciate rap.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oops.

Yea if only daniel wu wasn't like 30smth..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home