after a weeklong torture
brought the wormball to shop @ richmond centre today...she is (proudly) graduating from grade 7 this year and was in need of a slightly girly dress and pretty shoes. I'll make sure to take a photo of her with her whole outfit on....very cute, imo. (of course, it's ALL due to me, her ultra-posh stylist...*cough*)
it's kinda funny...I often still think of my sis as much younger than she is now. in the past week or so, however, I have really begun to understand that she can be so much more mature than I. Her mellow and laissez-faire attitude really comes in handy when I'm stressing out and bubbling with anger. she's tactful and intelligent - and is extremely patient with strangers. did I mention her telephone tact? while a bit loud and brash at home, she speaks with a gentle and almost whispery voice on the phone....the girl can put on a show already.=)
I'm so blessed to be able to witness her "growing up", even though sometimes I'm unwilling to believe that my sister no longer likes sponge bob squarepants and is now interested in jewelry and fashion advice. I certainly wouldn't be sane without her around...

1 Comments:
i watched spongebob squarepants today. =.=
Post a Comment
<< Home